The National Library of Lithuania is happy to announce the renewed publishing policy regulations and the changes to the distribution platform of this research journal. The peer-reviewed publication will now be supervised by an international board of editors, the articles will be indexed in several international databases and all articles and related content will be made available for free immediately after release on the journal’s Website (open access).
In terms of its renewed focus and scope, the publication will cover several disciplines:
– media and information literacy,
– information environment security,
– communication (political communication) processes,
– digitisation and digital publishing,
– library science and bibliography,
– methodology of information sciences.
Hereby, the National Library of Lithuania would kindly like to invite you to consider our publication for your research articles.
The National Library of Lithuania and the Editorial Board will kindly welcome all and any submissions; the submissions will be considered in keeping with only the highest academic ethical standards.